Wednesday, May 6, 2009

City fight terrain - Expansion Part 1

My club is expanding on it's available city fight terrain. Last year we created half a table of city blocks and half a table of ash wastes. We used this setup in 2 test games and 2 demos.

The terrain is mainly made by Wiz and myself. For this quarter Wiz will be making 4 blocks of industrial terrain and I've committed to creating standard 4 blocks of terrain.

I'm making 3 pieces of terrain :

1 crator block
1 statue
1 warehouse

Statue
I bought the statue model a long time ago, combined with some castlemolds blocks to create a base. I'm thinking about create a small park around the statue.

Crator
A crator from Amera combined with stuff from my rubble box.

Building
Started on the warehouse, I want this one to be big. The base of the building is created from castlemold blocks. Only problem is I simple cannot cast enough blocks to keep construction going.


That is all for now.

No comments: